Sell Your Digital Photos & Make Money
Get this: You don’t have to be a professional photographer in order to make money with your digital photos.
That’s right, now even amateur photographers can make money taking pictures. And truth be told, you may already have a goldmine of photos sitting on your hard drive.
Whether you have vacation photos, photos of pets, photos of landscapes or just about anything else, there’s someone out there willing to pay cash for your pictures!
There are plenty of ways to sell your digital photos. Here are three popular ways to do it:
1. Upload your photos to a stock photo site. This is one of the most popular methods. Simply go to a stock photo site like iStockphoto.com and start uploading your photos. You then get cash every time someone buys one of your photos.
• Finding out what people want to buy. Once you know this, then you can take photos around these subjects.
• Knowing how to advertise your photos. You need to use the right keywords in order to get prospects to notice your photos.
• Editing your photos. Buyers tend to like clean photos that they can upload to their blog, sales page or other web page. Thus if they want a picture of a dog, for example, then they don’t want a whole lot of other stuff in the background of the photo (like your TV and coffee table).
2. Create photo products. Yet another way to make money with your photos is by putting the photos on products, and then selling the products.
Example: You can create and sell photo products such as:
• T-shirts • Wall clocks • Calendars • Posters • Coffee mugs • Jigsaw puzzles
Fortunately, there are a lot of websites that make it easy for you to do this (such as Zazzle.com). Indeed, many of these online sites even let you set up a store to sell your merchandise, meaning you don’t even need your own website to get started making money. And of course you can always have some of the merchandise shipped to yourself so that you can sell it locally.
3. Sell the resell rights to photo packages. Still another way to make money with your photos is by selling your photos to marketers, who then resell your photos to others. In other words, you create a profit opportunity for other people.
Example: A marketer may take a package of 25 of your photos and resell them to web designers. Or maybe the marketer will create websites using your photos and then sell the websites. Or perhaps the marketer will create and sell photo products.
So what’s the advantage to you?
You make money while saving time. Instead of selling your photos one at a time to hundreds or even thousands of customers, you can package your photos and sell them for $100 - $1000 to a handful of marketers. Much easier!
There you have it – three ways to make money with your photos.
Of course you’ll make more money once you know the details of these methods. And you’ll make more money when you know the other popular ways to make money with your photos. You can download all the details right here inside The 31 Day Guide to Selling Photos Online. I encourage you to check it out because all of the risk is on me. You can use it for 60 days and start selling your photos. This guide is step-by-step guidance to your success in this area of selling photos.